Last Revised: 15 April 2021
Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information in the course of providing Greens247 Offerings to you.
Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us: We collect any information you provide in relation to Greens247 Offerings. Click here to see examples of information you give us.
Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with Greens247 Offerings. Click here to see examples of information we collect automatically.
Information from Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources. Click here to see examples of information we collect from other sources.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve Greens247 Offerings. Our purposes for using personal information include:
Provide Greens247 Offerings: We use your personal information to provide and deliver Greens247 Offerings and process transactions related to Greens247 Offerings, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
Measure, Support, and Improve Greens247 Offerings: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop Greens247 Offerings.
Recommendations and Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend Greens247 Offerings that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Greens247 Offerings.
Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information. For example, Greens Twent Four Seven, LLC collects tax identification information to comply with local tax requirements.
Communicate with You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Greens247 Offerings via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote Greens247 Offerings.
Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Credit Risks: We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Greens247, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
How We Share Personal Information
Transactions Involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, software, and content provided by third parties for use on or through Greens247 Offerings. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share information related to those transactions with that third party. For example, you can order services, software, and content from sellers using the Greens247 Marketplace and we provide those sellers information to facilitate your subscription, purchases, or support.
Protection of Us and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of Greens247, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
At Your Option: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Location of Personal Information
How We Secure Information
At Greens247, security is our highest priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from Greens247 websites, applications, products, or services by using encryption protocols and software.
We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Internet Advertising and Third Parties
Greens247 Offerings may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, or services. Please note that these websites or applications have their own privacy policies and that Greens247 do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Information to these websites.
Access and Choice
You can view, update, and delete certain information about your account and your interactions with Greens247 Offerings. Click here for a list of examples of information that you can access. If you cannot access or update your information yourself, you can always contact us for assistance.
You have choices about the collection and use of your personal information. Many Greens247 Offerings include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain Greens247 Offerings.
Account Information: If you want to add, update, or delete information related to your account, please log on to your account and go to the Greens247 account portal. When you update or delete any information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Communications: If you do not want to receive promotional messages from us, please unsubscribe or adjust your communication preferences in the Greens247 account portal or the Greens247 Email Preferences in the account details. If you do not want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or your device.
Browser and Devices: The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Children’s Personal Information
We don’t provide Greens247 Offerings for purchase by children. If you’re under 18, you may use Greens247 Offerings only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Greens247 does not knowingly collect Personal Information about children under the age of 13. If Greens247 becomes aware that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information about children under the age of 13, it will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible, except where Greens247 is required by applicable law to keep it.
Where Greens247 knows a child is above the age of 13, but considered a minor under applicable law, Greens247 will obtain parental/guardian consent prior to using that child's Personal Information.
Retention of Personal Information
Contacts, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Greens247 or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve the issue for you. You may also contact us at the addresses below:
For any prospective or current customers of Greens Twenty Four Seven, LLC., our mailing address is: Greens Twenty Four Seven, LLC., 16 El-Shaarawy Street, Taqseem Laselky, New Maadi - 11931 Cairo, Egypt, ATTN: Greens247 Legal
For any prospective or current customers of Greens Twenty Four Seven, LTD., our mailing address is: Greens Twenty Four Seven, LTD., 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London - WC2H 9JQ England, United Kingdom, ATTN: Greens247 Legal
If you interact with Greens247 Offerings on behalf of or through your organization, then your personal information may also be subject to your organization’s privacy practices, and you should direct privacy inquiries to your organization.
Additional Information for Certain Jurisdictions
We provide additional information about the privacy, collection, and use of personal information of prospective and current customers of Greens247 Offerings located in certain jurisdictions.
Controller of Personal Information. When Greens Twenty Four Seven, LTD is the provider of a Greens247 Offering, Greens Twenty Four Seven, LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London - WC2H 9JQ England, United Kingdom, is the data controller of personal information collected or processed through the Greens247 Offering. Greens Twenty Four Seven, LTD is also the authorized representative of Greens Twenty Four Seven, LLC. in the United Kingdom.
Processing. We process your personal information on one or more of the following legal bases:
as necessary to enter into a contract with you or a legal entity you represent, to perform our contractual obligations, to provide Greens247 Offerings, to respond to requests from you, or to provide customer support;
as necessary to comply with relevant law and legal obligations, including to respond to lawful requests and orders; or with your consent. Your Rights. Subject to applicable law, you have the right to:
ask whether we hold personal information about you and request copies of such personal information and information about how it is processed;
request that inaccurate personal information is corrected;
request deletion of personal information that is no longer necessary for the purposes underlying the processing, processed based on withdrawn consent, or processed in non-compliance with applicable legal requirements;
request us to restrict the processing of personal information where the processing is inappropriate;
object to the processing of personal information; and
request portability of personal information that you have provided to us (which does not include information derived from the collected information), where the processing of such personal information is based on consent or a contract with you and is carried out by automated means.
If you wish to do any of these things and you are an Greens247 customer, please contact us. If you are not an Greens247 customer, please contact us at the address under Contacts, Notices, and Revisions above. You can also lodge a complaint with our principal supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données in Luxembourg, or with a local authority.
When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give UsYou provide information to us when you:
- search for, subscribe to, or purchase Greens247 Offerings;
- create or administer your Greens247 account (and you might have more than one account if you have used more than one email address when using Greens247 Offerings);
- configure your settings for, provide data access permissions for, or otherwise interact with Greens247 Offerings;
- register for or attend an Greens247 event;
- purchase or use content, products, or services from third-party providers through the Greens247 Marketplace (or other similar venues operated or provided by us);
- offer your content, products, or services on or through Greens247 Offerings or the Greens247 Marketplace (or other similar venues operated or provided by us);
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or other information request forms;
- post on Greens247 websites or participate in community features; and
- employ notification services. Depending on your use of Greens247 Offerings, you might supply us with such information as:
- your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- payment information, including credit card and bank account information;
- information about your location;
- information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization;
- usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
- content of feedback, testimonials, inquiries, support tickets, and any phone conversations, chat sessions and emails with or to us; your image (still, video, and in some cases 3-D), voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when you attend an Greens247 event or use certain Greens247 Offerings;
- information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information;
- corporate and financial information; and
- VAT numbers and other tax identifiers.
Automatic InformationWe collect information automatically when you:
- visit, interact with, or use Greens247 Offerings (including when you use your computer or other device to interact with Greens247 Offerings);
- download content from us;
- open emails or click on links in emails from us; and
- interact or communicate with us (such as when you attend an Greens247 event or when you request customer support). Examples of the information we automatically collect include:
- network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider;
- computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting;
- the location of your device or computer;
- authentication and security credential information;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads;
- Greens247 Offerings metrics, such as offering usage, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, your settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time) and Greens247 Offerings, content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- email addresses and phone numbers used to contact us; and
Information from Other SourcesExamples of information we receive from other sources include:
- marketing, sales generation, and recruitment information, including your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- subscription, purchase, support, or other information about your interactions with products and services offered by us, our affiliates (such as Greens247 training courses), or third parties (such as products offered through the Greens247 Marketplace) in relation to Greens247 Offerings;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and
- credit history information from credit bureaus.
Information You Can AccessExamples of information you can access through Greens247 Offerings include:
- usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
- your subscription, purchase, usage, billing, and payment history;
- payment settings, such as payment instrument information and billing preferences;
- tax information;
- email communication and notification settings; and
- if you participate in the Greens247 Marketplace or Greens247 Partner Network (or other similar venues operated or provided by us), your account, your status, subscriptions, and other information.
Customers can access the information above through Greens247 Offerings, such as the Greens247 account portal (including the My Account, Billing, Payment Methods, Payment History, Preferences and Tax identification pages, Email History, Technical Support Tickets, Projects), the Greens247 Email Preference, Greens247 Marketplace.
Information and access to your Personal InformationBased on what you have told Greens247, Greens247 try to ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Personal Information or restriction of processing concerning your Personal Information or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. Greens247 will comply with erasure requests as long as Greens247 is not required to retain the Personal Information by law and does not need to retain it for its legitimate business purposes. Greens247 may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardise the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by starting a suppot ticket here with the "privacy" subject.
Your RightsAs a Data Subject you have a number of rights in relation to your Personal Information. These include your rights:
- To ask Greens247 to confirm what (if any) Personal Information Greens247 hold relating to you and how that data is processed and used by Greens247 (often referred to as a 'Subject Access Request');
- To have Greens247 rectify Personal Information which Greens247 hold about you that is inaccurate;
- To have Greens247 erase Personal Information which relates to you if it is no longer necessary for Greens247 to continue to process it, or if Greens247 have no lawful basis to store, process or retain it (though Greens247 do have rights to refuse these requests in certain situations);
- To object to Greens247 processing your Personal Information;
- To be informed about the existence of any automated decision making and profiling of your Personal Information, and where appropriate, be provided with meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing that affects you;
- To have Greens247 provide you with a copy of your Personal Information for transfer to an alternative provider of similar services.
With effect from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enters force. Your rights under that new regulation are explained at
Revised: 15/04/21 Copyright © 2015-2022 Greens Twenty Four Seven, LLC. All Rights Reserved.