Universal Terms of Service Agreement
Last Revised: 31 October 2017
PLEASE READ THIS UNIVERSAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Current corporate policies as well as agreements for the products and services available through Greens247 are presented on this page as links. To view any of the documents, click on the policy/agreement.
This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Greens Twenty Four Seven, LLC, an Egyptian limited liability company ("Greens247") and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website ("Site") or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services.
Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site or purchase Services, your use of this Site and your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with the following policies and the applicable product agreements, which are incorporated herein by reference:
AgreementsAffiliate Program Agreement Domain Name Services Agreements Hosting Agreement Professional Web Service Agreement SSL Certificate Services Agreements G Suite by Google Cloud
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to Greens247. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Greens247 may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services. In addition, Greens247 may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your shopper account (“Account”) information current. Greens247 assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
2. ELIGIBILITY; AUTHORITY
This Site and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (21) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, or (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of Egypt or other applicable jurisdiction.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, Greens247 finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. Greens247 shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from Greens247’s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by Greens247 to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, Greens247 reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
3. ACCOUNTS; TRANSFER OF DATA ABROADAccounts. In order to access some of the features of this Site or use some of the Services, you will have to create an Account. You represent and warrant to Greens247 that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If Greens247 has reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, Greens247 reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer number/login, password, Payment Method(s) (as defined below), and shopper PIN. For security purposes, Greens247 recommends that you change your password and shopper PIN at least once every six (6) months for each Account . You must notify Greens247 immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. Greens247 will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss Greens247 or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person. Transfer of Data Abroad. If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your Account information) across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
4. AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE/SERVICESSubject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our other policies and procedures, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site and the Services on a twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site or the Service on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto. From time to time, Greens247 may offer new Services (limited preview services or new features to existing Services) in a pre-release version. New Services, new features to existing Services or limited preview services shall be known, individually and collectively, as “Beta Services”. If you elect to use any Beta Services, then your use of the Beta Services is subject to the following terms and conditions: (i) You acknowledge and agree that the Beta Services are pre-release versions and may not work properly; (ii) You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Beta Services may expose you to unusual risks of operational failures; (iii) The Beta Services are provided as-is, so we do not recommend using them in production or mission critical environments; (iv) Greens247 reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Beta Services at any time; (v) Commercially released versions of the Beta Services may change substantially, and programs that use or run with the Beta Services may not work with the commercially released versions or subsequent releases; (vi) Greens247 may limit availability of customer service support time dedicated to support of the Beta Services; (vii) You acknowledge and agree to provide prompt feedback regarding your experience with the Beta Services in a form reasonably requested by us, including information necessary to enable us to duplicate errors or problems you experience. You acknowledge and agree that we may use your feedback for any purpose, including product development purposes. At our request you will provide us with comments that we may use publicly for press materials and marketing collateral. Any intellectual property inherent in your feedback or arising from your use of the Beta Services shall be owned exclusively by Greens247; (viii) You acknowledge and agree that all information regarding your use of the Beta Services, including your experience with and opinions regarding the Beta Services, is confidential, and may not be disclosed to a third party or used for any purpose other than providing feedback to Greens247; (ix) The Beta Services are provided “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults”. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Greens247 disclaims any and all warranties, statutory, express or implied, with respect to the Beta Services including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In addition to our many free services, as described here, Greens247 offers paid support services : GetStarted - Hosting: up to 30 minutes with a support representative to assist with setting up your hosting account following the getting started guide. This service is available for cPanel, Plesk, and Managed WordPress. Website Migration: Greens247 will assist customer with moving customer’s website from another host to Greens247, includes shared, VPS, dedicated. Please allow up to 24-hours to complete. Website migrations are subject to the Website Transfer Service Agreement which is hereby incorporated by reference. VPS Services: described here. You acknowledge and agree that you have the necessary rights and permissions to share all information necessary to provide the Services with Greens247. You acknowledge and agree that the Services may be provided by independent contractors or third party service providers. All paid services are non-refundable.
5. GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCTYou acknowledge and agree that: Your use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, national and international laws, rules and regulations. You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent. You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by Greens247 in its sole and absolute discretion) that: Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity; Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children; Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property; Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking; Violates or promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription; Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity; Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity; Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site; Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding Greens247 or Greens247’s Services. You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services , except where expressly authorized by Greens247. You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies. You will not access Greens247 Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as Greens247 may designate. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. Greens247 does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content. You will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of Greens247’s related technologies, without Greens247's express prior written consent. You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested. You are aware that Greens247 may from time-to-time call you about your account, and that, for the purposes of any and all such call(s), you do not have any reasonable expectation of privacy during those calls; indeed you hereby consent to allow Greens247, in its sole discretion, to record the entirety of such calls regardless of whether Greens247 asks you on any particular call for consent to record such call. You further acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any such recording(s) may be submitted as evidence in any legal proceeding in which Greens247 is a party. Further, by providing your telephone or mobile number, you consent to receive marketing telephone calls from or on behalf of Greens247 that may be initiated by an automatic telephone dialing system and/or use an artificial or prerecorded voice. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from Greens247. Similarly, by providing your mobile number, you consent to receive marketing text messages from or on behalf of Greens247 that may be sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from Greens247. Message and data rates may apply. Greens247 reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of this Site or the Services, including without limitation prices and fees for the same, at any time.
6. YOUR USE OF GREENS247 CONTENT AND USER CONTENTIn addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section apply specifically to your use of Greens247 Content and User Content posted to Greens247’s corporate websites (i.e., those sites which Greens247 directly controls or maintains). The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites. Greens247 Content. Except for User Content, the content on this Site and the Services , including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Greens247 Content”), are owned by or licensed to Greens247 in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection in Egypt and foreign countries, and other intellectual property rights under Egyptian and foreign laws. Greens247 Content is provided to you “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Greens247. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement. Greens247 reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Greens247 Content, this Site and the Services, and this Agreement do not transfer ownership of any of these rights. User Content. Some of the features of this Site or the Services may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice (“User Submissions”), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with User Submissions, “User Content”). User Submissions include, but are not limited to, forum posts, content submitted in connection with a contest, product reviews or recommendations, or photos to be incorporated into a social media event or activity. User Content includes all content submitted through your Account. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or to the Services, you represent and warrant to Greens247 that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party. Security. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site or the Services found at this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Greens247 Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site or the Services found at this Site, the Greens247 Content or the User Content therein.
7. GREENS247'S USE OF USER CONTENTThe provisions in this Section apply specifically to Greens247’s use of User Content posted to Greens247’s corporate websites (i.e., those sites which Greens247 directly controls or maintains). The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites. Generally. You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your User Content or User Content that is submitted through your Account, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it. With Respect to User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that: Your User Submissions are entirely voluntary. Your User Submissions do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate Greens247 to treat your User Submissions as confidential or secret. Greens247 has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your User Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or to anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of your User Submissions. Greens247 may be working on the same or similar content, it may already know of such content from other sources, it may simply wish to develop this (or similar) content on its own, or it may have taken / will take some other action. Greens247 shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else. With Respect to User Content (Other Than User Submissions). If you have a website or other content hosted by Greens247, you shall retain all of your ownership or licensed rights in User Content. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or through the Services, you authorize Greens247 to use the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your User Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by this Site and this Agreement. You hereby grant Greens247 a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content in connection with this Site, the Services and Greens247’s (and Greens247’s affiliates’) business(es), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. You also hereby grant each User of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content (with the exception of User Content that you designate “private” or “password protected”) through this Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content as permitted through the functionality of this Site and under this Agreement. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from this Site. You understand and agree, however, that Greens247 may retain (but not distribute, display, or perform) server copies of your User Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content are perpetual and irrevocable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Greens247 shall not use any User Content that has been designated “private” or “password protected” by you for the purpose of promoting this Site or Greens247’s (and Greens247’s affiliates’) business(es).
8. PRODUCT CREDITSIn the event you are provided with a product credit (“Credit”), whether for redemption of the purchase of a specific product or for free with the purchase of another product (“Purchased Product”), you acknowledge and agree that such Credit is only valid for one (1) year and is only available with a valid purchase and may be terminated in the event the product purchased is deleted, cancelled, transferred or not renewed.The Credit will expire one (1) year from date of purchase of the Purchased Product if the Credit has not been redeemed. In the event that the Credit is redeemed, after the initial subscription period, the product will automatically renew at the then-current renewal price until cancelled. If you wish to cancel the automatic renewal of the product, you may do so by visiting your Account or by contacting customer service. In the event your Purchased Product includes a free domain name, if you cancel the Purchased Product, the list price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. The list price is the price of the domain name listed on Greens247’s website and is not subject to any promotion, discount, or other reduction in price. For Credits issues for free with another Purchased Product, you acknowledge and agree that we may swap your Credit for a similar product, in our sole discretion.
9. MONITORING OF CONTENT; ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICYGreens247 generally does not pre-screen User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by Greens247 or posted to this Site). However, Greens247 reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to do so and decide whether any item of User Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. Greens247 may remove any item of User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by Greens247 or posted to this Site) and/or terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site for posting or publishing any material in violation of this Agreement, or for otherwise violating this Agreement (as determined by Greens247 in its sole and absolute discretion), at any time and without prior notice. Greens247 may also terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site if Greens247 has reason to believe the User is a repeat offender. If Greens247 terminates your access to this Site or the Services found at this Site, Greens247 may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by you on its servers.
10. ADDITIONAL RESERVATION OF RIGHTSGreens247 expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or modify access to (or control of) any Account or Services (including the right to cancel or transfer any domain name registration) for any reason (as determined by Greens247 in its sole and absolute discretion), including but not limited to the following: (i) to correct mistakes made by Greens247 in offering or delivering any Services (including any domain name registration), (ii) to protect the integrity and stability of, and correct mistakes made by, any domain name registry, (iii) to assist with our fraud and abuse detection and prevention efforts, (iv) to comply with court orders against you and/or your domain name or website and applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, (v) to comply with requests of law enforcement, including subpoena requests, (vi) to comply with any dispute resolution process, (vii) to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit, or (viii) to avoid any civil or criminal liability on the part of Greens247, its officers, directors, managers, employees and agents, as well as Greens247’s affiliates including, but not limited to, instances where you have sued or threatened to sue Greens247. Greens247 expressly reserves the right to review every Account for excessive space and bandwidth utilization, and to terminate or apply additional fees to those Accounts that exceed allowed levels. Greens247 expressly reserves the right to terminate, without notice to you, any and all Services where, in Greens247's sole discretion, you are harassing or threatening Greens247 and/or any of Greens247's employees.
11. NO SPAM; LIQUIDATED DAMAGESNo Spam. We do not tolerate the transmission of spam. We monitor all traffic to and from our web servers for indications of spamming and maintain a spam abuse complaint center to register allegations of spam abuse. Customers suspected to be using our products and services for the purpose of sending spam are fully investigated. If we determine there is a problem with spam, we will take the appropriate action to resolve the situation. We define spam as the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) or Unsolicited Facsimiles (Fax), which is email or facsimile sent to recipients as an advertisement or otherwise, without first obtaining prior confirmed consent to receive these communications. This can include, but is not limited to, the following: i. Email Messages ii. Newsgroup postings iii. Windows system messages iv. Pop-up messages (aka "adware" or "spyware" messages) v. Instant messages (using AOL, MSN, Yahoo or other instant messenger programs) vi. Online chat room advertisements vii. Guestbook or Website Forum postings viii. Facsimile Solicitations ix. Text/SMS Messages We will not allow our servers and services to be used for the purposes described above. In order to use our products and services, you must not only abide by all applicable laws and regulations, which include the Can-Spam Act of 2003 and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, but you must also abide by this no spam policy. Commercial advertising and/or bulk emails or faxes may only be sent to recipients who have "opted-in" to receive messages. They must include a legitimate return address and reply-to address, the sender's physical address, and an opt-out method in the footer of the email or fax. Upon request by us, conclusive proof of opt-in may be required for an email address or fax number. If we determine the account, products, or services in question are being used in association with spam, we may re-direct, suspend, or cancel any account, web site hosting, domain registration, email boxes, or other applicable products or services. In such event, at our election, we may require you to respond by email to us stating that you will cease to send spam and/or have spam sent on your behalf and to require a non-refundable reactivation fee to be paid before the site, email boxes, and/or services are reactivated. We encourage all customers and recipients of email generated from our products and services to report suspected spam. Suspected abuse can be reported by email or through our Spam Abuse Complaint Center on the Web. Web: report abuse. Liquidated Damages. You agree that we may immediately terminate any Account which we believe, in our sole and absolute discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk email. In addition, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then you agree to pay us liquidated damages in the amount of $1.00 or equivilant in Egyptian currency for each piece of spam or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from or otherwise connected with your Account.
12. TRADEMARK AND/OR COPYRIGHT CLAIMSGreens247 supports the protection of intellectual property. If you would like to submit (i) a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark, or (ii) a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, please refer to Greens247’s Trademark and/or Copyright Infringement Policy referenced above and available here.
13. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITESThis Site and the Services found at this Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Greens247. Greens247 assumes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Greens247 does not censor or edit the content of any third-party websites. By using this Site or the Services found at this Site, you expressly release Greens247 from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Accordingly, Greens247 encourages you to be aware when you leave this Site or the Services found at this Site and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other website that you may visit.
14. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIESYOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. GREENS247, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GREENS247, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND GREENS247 ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME. IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY GREENS247, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS CALL CENTER OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES), AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL (I) CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR (II) CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIN NO EVENT SHALL GREENS247, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL CONTENT, PERSONAL INFORMATION, FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION AND DATA STORED THEREIN, (VII) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IX) ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, “X-RATED”, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR (X) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GREENS247 IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED. IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL GREENS247'S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED EGP 10,000.00 EGYPTIAN POUNDS. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE.
16. INDEMNITYYou agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Greens247 and its officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, and third party service providers from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by Greens247 directly or indirectly arising from (i) your use of and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
17. DISCONTINUED SERVICES; END OF LIFE POLICYGreens247 reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although Greens247 makes great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services, there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued or reach its End-of-Life ("EOL"). If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by Greens247, in any way, effective on the EOL date. Notice and Migration. In the event that any Service we offer has reached or will reach EOL, we will attempt to notify you thirty or more days in advance of the EOL date. It is your responsibility to take all necessary steps to replace the Service by migrating to a new Service before the EOL date, or by entirely ceasing reliance on said Service before the EOL date. In either case, Greens247 will either offer a comparable Service for you to migrate to for the remainder of the term of your purchase, a prorated in-store credit, or a prorated refund, to be determined by Greens247 in its sole and absolute discretion. Greens247 may, with or without notice to you, migrate you to the most up-to-date version of the Service, if available. You agree to take full responsibility for any and all loss or damage arising from any such migration. No Liability. Greens247 will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
19. UNCLAIMED PROPERTY; DORMANCY CHARGESPlease be advised that if a customer has an outstanding account balance (a credit positive balance) for three (3) years or more for any reason, and (i) Greens247 is unable to issue payment to such customer or (ii) Greens247 issued payment to such customer in the form of a paper check, but the check was never cashed, then Greens247 shall turn over such account balance to the State of Arizona in accordance with state law. You acknowledge and agree that in either case (i) or (ii) above, Greens247 may withhold a dormancy charge in an amount equal to the lesser of $15.00 or the total outstanding account balance associated with such customer.
20. SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNSThis Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors and assigns.
21. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIESNothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
22. EGYPT EXPORT LAWSThis Site and the Services found at this Site are subject to the export laws, restrictions, regulations and administrative acts of the Egypt Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), State Department, and other Egypt authorities (collectively, “Egypt Export Laws”). Users shall not use the Services found at this Site to collect, store or transmit any technical information or data that is controlled under Egypt Export Laws. Users shall not export or re-export, or allow the export or re-export of, the Services found at this Site in violation of any Egypt Export Laws. None of the Services found at this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) any country with which the Egypt has embargoed trade; or (ii) to anyone on the Egypt Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the Egypt Commerce Department's Denied Persons List, or any other denied parties lists under Egypt Export Laws. By using this Site and the Services found at this Site, you agree to the foregoing and represent and warrant that you are not a national or resident of, located in, or under the control of, any restricted country; and you are not on any denied parties list; and you agree to comply with all Egypt Export Laws (including “anti-boycott”, “deemed export” and “deemed re-export” regulations). If you access this Site or the Services found at this Site from other countries or jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with the local laws of that jurisdiction, if and to the extent those local laws are applicable and do not conflict with Egypt Export Laws. If such laws conflict with Egypt Export Laws, you shall not access this Site or the Services found at this Site. The obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
23. FOR INDIA RESIDENTS ONLYYou expressly agree that: (i) Greens247 (or its service provider) may contact you by phone in order to resolve your complaint or dispute, or your current service or billing issue; and (ii) in order to resolve such complaint, dispute or issue, Greens247 may use and may disclose to its service provider the following information: call recordings, customer name, phone number(s) and contact preferences, tenure of your relationship with Greens247, products used, and information about the nature of your complaint, dispute, or service issue.
24. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWSGreens247 makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site or the Services found at this Site are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access this Site or the Services found at this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
25. DISPUTES, BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS AND CLASS ARBITRATIONS(A) Disputes. The terms of this Section shall apply to all Disputes between you and Greens247, except for disputes governed by the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy referenced above and available here. For the purposes of this Section, “Dispute” shall mean any dispute, claim, or action between you and Greens247 arising under or relating to any Greens247 Services or Products, Greens247’s websites, these Terms, or any other transaction involving you and Greens247, whether in contract, warranty, misrepresentation, fraud, tort, intentional tort, statute, regulation, ordinance, or any other legal or equitable basis, and shall be interpreted to be given the broadest meaning allowable under law. YOU AND GREENS247 AGREE THAT “DISPUTE” AS DEFINED IN THESE TERMS SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOU OR GREENS247 FOR (i) TRADE SECRET MISAPPROPRIATION, (ii) PATENT INFRINGEMENT, (iii) COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OR MISUSE, AND (iv) TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR DILUTION. Moreover, notwithstanding anything else in these Terms, you agree that a court, not the arbitrator, may decide if a claim falls within one of these four exceptions. (B) Binding Arbitration. You and Greens247 further agree: (i) to arbitrate all Disputes between the parties pursuant to the provisions in these Terms; (ii) these Terms memorialize a transaction in interstate commerce; (iii) Except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt, the law of Egypt governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Section. The Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods of 1980 (CISG) shall not apply; and (iv) this Section shall survive termination of these Terms. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JUDGE OR JURY IN A COURT PROCEEDING AND YOUR GROUNDS FOR APPEAL ARE LIMITED. The arbitrator may award you the same damages as a court sitting in proper jurisdiction, as limited by the Limitation of Liability set forth in Section 15 of this Agreement and may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. In addition, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and enforceable by any court with jurisdiction over the parties. (C) Dispute Notice. In the event of a Dispute, you or Greens247 must first send to the other party a notice of the Dispute that shall include a written statement that sets forth the name, address and contact information of the party giving it, the facts giving rise to the Dispute, and the relief requested (the “Dispute Notice”). The Dispute Notice to Greens247 must be addressed to: Greens Twenty Four Seven, LLC, 16 El-Shaarawy St. Taqseem Laselky, New Maadi 11931 Cairo, Egypt, Attn.: Legal Department (the “Greens247 Notice Address”). The Dispute Notice to you will be sent by certified mail to the most recent address we have on file or otherwise in our records for you. If Greens247 and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the Dispute within sixty (60) days after the Dispute Notice is received, you or Greens247 may commence an arbitration proceeding pursuant to this Section. Following submission and receipt of the Dispute Notice, each of us agrees to act in good faith to seek to resolve the Dispute before commencing arbitration. (D) WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS AND CLASS ARBITRATIONS. YOU AND GREENS247 AGREE THAT EACH PARTY MAY BRING DISPUTES AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FEDERAL OR STATE CLASS ACTIONS, OR CLASS ARBITRATIONS. NEITHER YOU NOR GREENS247 WILL SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY OTHER PROCEEDING IN WHICH EITHER PARTY ACTS OF PROPOSES TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. NO ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING WILL BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF ALL PARTIES TO ALL AFFECTED ARBITRATIONS OR PROCEEDINGS. (E) Arbitration procedures. If a party elects to commence arbitration, any dispute, conflict, claim or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the Services or these Terms, including those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability (any “Dispute”) shall be first mandatorily submitted to mediation proceedings under the International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Rules (“ICC Mediation Rules”) in conjunction with the rules set forth in these Terms, except that ICC may not administer any multiple claimant or class arbitration, as the parties agree that the arbitration shall be limited to the resolution only of individual claims. If such Dispute has not been settled within sixty (60) days after a request for mediation has been submitted under such ICC Mediation Rules, such Dispute can be referred to and shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC Arbitration Rules”) in conjunction with the rules set forth in these Terms, except that ICC may not administer any multiple claimant or class arbitration, as the parties agree that the arbitration shall be limited to the resolution only of individual claims. The ICC Rules' Emergency Arbitrator provisions are excluded. The ICC Mediation and Arbitration rules can be found at https://iccwbo.org/ . If there is a conflict between the ICC Rules and the rules set forth in these Terms, the rules set forth in these Terms shall govern. You may, in arbitration, seek any and all remedies otherwise available to you pursuant to federal, state, or local laws, as limited by the Limitation of Liability set forth in Section 15 of this Agreement. The Dispute shall be resolved by one (1) arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the ICC Rules.The arbitrator is bound by these Terms. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of these Terms is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall also have exclusive authority to rule on his or her own jurisdiction, including any objections with respect to the existence, scope, or validity of the arbitration agreement or to the arbitrability of any claim or counterclaim. Notwithstanding this broad delegation of authority to the arbitrator, a court may determine the limited question of whether a claim or cause of action is for (i) trade secret misappropriation, (ii) patent infringement, (iii) copyright infringement or misuse, or (iv) trademark infringement or dilution, which are excluded from the definition of “Disputes” as stated above. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The place of both mediation and arbitration shall be Cairo, Egypt, without prejudice to any rights you may have under Article 18 of the Brussels I bis Regulation (OJ EU 2012 L351/1) and/or Article 6:236n of the Dutch Civil Code. The language of the mediation and/or arbitration shall be English, unless you do not speak English, in which case the mediation and/or arbitration shall be conducted in both English and your native language. The existence and content of the mediation and arbitration proceedings, including documents and briefs submitted by the parties, correspondence from and to the International Chamber of Commerce, correspondence from the mediator, and correspondence, orders and awards issued by the sole arbitrator, shall remain strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party without the express written consent from the other party unless: (i) the disclosure to the third party is reasonably required in the context of conducting the mediation or arbitration proceedings; and (ii) the third party agrees unconditionally in writing to be bound by the confidentiality obligation stipulated herein. (F) Amendments to this Section. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms to the contrary, you and Greens247 agree that if Greens247 makes any future amendments to the dispute resolution procedure and class action waiver provisions (other than a change to Greens247’s address) in these Terms, Greens247 will notify you and you will have thirty (30) days from the date of notice to affirmatively opt-out of any such amendments. If you affirmatively opt-out of any future amendments, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between us in accordance with the language of this Section as stated in these current Terms, without any of the proposed amendments governing. If you do not affirmatively opt-out of any future amendments, you will be deemed to have consented to any such future amendments. (G) Severability. If any provision in this Section is found to be unenforceable, that provision shall be severed with the remainder of these Terms remaining in full force and effect. The foregoing shall not apply to the prohibition against class or representative actions; if the prohibition against class or representative actions is found to be unenforceable, this entire Section shall be null and void. The terms of this Section shall otherwise survive any termination of these Terms. (H) Exclusive Venue for Other Controversies. Greens247 and you agree that any controversy excluded from the dispute resolution procedure and class action waiver provisions in this Section shall be filed only in Egypt's South Cairo Elementary Court, or Egypt's Cairo Appeal court, and each party hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for any such controversy. You also agree to waive the right to trial by jury in any such action or proceeding.
26. TITLES AND HEADINGS; INDEPENDENT COVENANTS; SEVERABILITYThe titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein. Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
27. ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONTROLSThis Agreement, along with all policies and the applicable product agreements identified above and incorporated herein by reference (collectively, the “Agreement”), is executed in the English language. To the extent any translation is provided to you, it is provided for convenience purposes only, and in the event of any conflict between the English and translated version, where permitted by law, the English version will control and prevail. Where the translated version is required to be provided to you and is to be considered binding by law (i) both language versions shall have equal validity, (ii) each party acknowledges that it has reviewed both language versions and that they are substantially the same in all material respects, and (iii) in the event of any discrepancy between these two versions, the translated version may prevail, provided that the intent of the Parties has been fully taken into consideration.
28. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address:
Greens247 Legal Department Greens Twenty Four Seven, LLC 16 El-Shaarawy St. Taqseem Laselky, New Maadi 11931 Cairo, Egypt
Revised: 31/10/17 Copyright © 2015-2020 Greens Twenty Four Seven, LLC All Rights Reserved.