You can generate a Unique Key and Password to make API calls to the Greens247 Cloud Reseller Server.
You will need the API Key and Password to add the server to WHMCS.
This information can be found from within your account portal at Greens247.
Greens247-> Login -> Services -> "Your Cloud Reseller Service" -> Cloud Panel -> API Credentials
Adding Server to WHMCS
To add the Greens247 Cloud Server to WHMCS login to WHMCS Admin Panel
then go to WHMCS Admin Panel -> Setup -> Servers -> Add New Server
Fill the form by adding Server Name, Host Name, and IP Address
In the Server Details section choose Greens247_Cloud from the type drop down menu.
Add the username textbox paste the API key and in the password textbox paste the API password.
Creating a Product
Now, you will need to create a product.
To do so go to WHMCS Admin Panel -> Setup -> Products/Services -> Create a New Product
Fill in the details as per the following image and specify the Product’s Name of your choice
Product Type: Dedicated/VPS Server
Product Group: Cloud Servers
Product Name: "Your Product Name"
Now proceed to the Module Settings.
Click on the Module Settings Tab and choose the Module Name Greens247_Cloud. A list of fields will load which will be the settings for the new product.
The fields are self explanatory, but the following is a detailed explanation :
- Type : The Virtualization type of the server you added.
- Disk Space : The amount of disk space that the VPS will be allowed to use.
- Guaranteed RAM : The amount of RAM to be allocated to the VPS
- Burstable RAM : The amount of Burstable RAM allowed to the VPS in MBs. This is only for OpenVZ
- SWAP RAM : Swap Ram for the VPS. This is for Xen and KVM VPSs
- Bandwidth : The allowed bandwidth to the VPS in GBs
- CPU Cores : Number of CPU Cores
- VNC : Whether to enable VNC or not for the VPS. Applies to Xen and KVM
- IPs : The number of IPs to be allocated to this VPS.
- IPv6 Subnets : The number of IPv6 Subnets to be allocated to this VPS.
- IPv6 : The number of IPv6 Addresses to be allocated to this VPS.
- Region : Name of the Region that the VPS must be created on. You can also specify auto as the name of the Region. If you specify auto then the WHMCS module will AUTO select the server based on the Virtualization technology.
Now Click on the Custom Fields Tab and fill in the form as per the following image
Just for your information the vpsid is the VPS ID as per the Greens247 Cloud Server Database and needs to be stored for any future action like Terminate, Suspend, etc. Please fill it as per the above Image.
The OS field is the List of Operating System Templates on your server. Greens247 provides templates to its users. Its a COMMA seperated value. This will allow the USER to choose the OS when he is signing up for the VPS. Also the list should not have the template suffix of tar.gz, img, etc. e.g. centos-7-x86_64.tar.gz should be centos-7-x86_64 in the OS List. Basically the module does a name match of the OS Template.
The ISO field is to display list of ISO images to your clients. This field will allow users to choose the ISO image while signing up for any plan.
Configurable Options [OPTIONAL]
You can add the Configurable Options as per your requirements or exclude one or more of the options below if you do not need it.
Following are the Configurable Options available in Greens247 Cloud WHMCS module.
- Number of IPs
- Number of IPv6 Address
- CPU Cores
- Operating System
- Control Panel
To add, go to WHMCS Admin Panel -> Setup -> Products/Services -> Configurable Options. Then click on Create a new Group
Now, click on the Add New Configurable Option button. A new window will open.
Number of IPs : Add a configurable option for Number of IPs as below:
Space : Add a configurable option for Space as below:
RAM : Add a configurable option for RAM as below:
Bandwidth : Add a configurable option for Bandwidth as below:
CPU Cores : Add a configurable option for CPU Cores as below:
Operating System : Add a configurable option for Operating System as below:
rdp : Add a configurable option for rdp as below
nic : To choose a Network interface type for a vps.
Please make sure that the whmcs server has ports 4081,4082,4083,4084 and 4085 opened.
If you need any assistance then please contact Greens247 Support. Please send us a screenshot of the Module Settings and the Custom Fields you added to the Product.