SolarWinds® Spam Experts is the best Email security solution against Email spam. Spam Experts offers an incoming filter and an outgoing filter. Spam Experts incoming filter receives inbound Email before it reaches your servers. It uses enterprise grade protection against inbound spam, viruses, phishing, malware, ransomware and other email-based threats. It keeps your inbox clean and safe. Spam Experts outgoing filter safeguards your organization’s reputation and stops spam from leaving your network. Maintaining a good reputation for your domain is essential in keeping your domains and IPs off blacklists!
Spam Experts Outgoing Email Filtering is vital to safeguard your IT infrastructure reputation and ensure all your outgoing email arrives safely where it should. This professional solution will block spam & viruses from leaving your network and prevent your IP(s) from being blacklisted ever again. Spam Experts Outgoing Filter gives you the reporting and tools to detect compromised accounts and lock-down spamming users.
Spam Experts integrates very well with cPanel, and improves your cPanel Email service greatly. Greens247 is a reseller for these wonderful Email security solutions. Greens247 provides you with access to Spam Experts dashboard from within your account portal so you can monitor incoming and outgoing filters and train the filter or maintain a whitelist. Greens247 will setup your DNS and add the necessary MX records automatically when you buy the Spam Experts incoming filter. The Spam Experts outgoing filter requires extra configuration steps you can refer to our article on How to setup and configure Spam Experts Outgoing Filter here. For more information on SolarWinds® Spam Experts services offered at Greens247 and its related pricing click here.
- To start using SpamExperts Incoming Filter, you need to have an account with Greens247.
- You can purchase Spam Experts incoming filter service as a stand alone service or as an addon to your web hosting service. To add the service as an addon to an active hosting plan, login to your account and click "Services" then click "View Available Addons" sidebar menu item. A list of addons will be displayed, search for "Email Spam Filtering - Incoming Scanning" and click Order Now. If you do not see this option, create a support ticket and one of our agents will help and assist you with your new order. To purchase Spam Experts incoming filter as a stand alone service, visit the pricing page and make an order.
- You will need access to your domain DNS management and zone editor, in order to modify some DNS records like MX and SPF.
- MX records are automatically setup when you activate Spam Experts incoming filter using Greens247 cPanel hosting service. If you believe that the records were not setup properly, create a support ticket and one of our agents will help and assist you.
- If you are using a more advanced service like VPS or dedicated server or another host, then you need to add the DNS records manually.
- mx.spamexperts.com (Priority 10)
- fallbackmx.spamexperts.eu (Priority 20)
- lastmx.spamexperts.net (Priority 30)
Last update: July 4th, 2020